Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Card You Will NEVER SELL!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
IndyMann said:
I love my PC, but everything has a price to me.
Sam here since I had sold a few of my PC cards before and will continue if I need or get a
price I can not pass up. Hell it is only cardboard and not one of my children......well :D

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
js0000001 said:
My general rule is cards that were gifts I won't sell.

Same here.

My grandpa has given me literally tens of thousands of cards ranging from vintage to new. Some are worth pennies, some are worth a couple hundred.

I may have only sold under 10 of those cards in rare instances.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Dick Porter 2009 SP Legendary Cuts Mystery Cuts 1/1.
Dick was a good friend of my grandfather and would commonly take my dad fishing, hunting, etc. He died a year after I was born, but he is my main player that I collect. Everything of his is untouchable for the most part.

dick-porter-mystery-cuts.png

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
1961 Roger Maris. My dad bought it for me at the first card show we ever went to back in the mid 80's. He bought it for me because we were both from Fargo, ND. Still has the price tage on it. $4.50. It's not in fantastic shape, it's not worth a ton; but it's the only card I have I've never considered selling.

danny666

Apr 3, 2011
tampa, FL
My 2008 Donruss Americana Marilyn Monroe used dress cards. These things are part of American History. I could never part with them.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
It would take a mind blowing number for me to sell off my PC.. WAY WAY more than its worth in sale value because it has a ton of sentimental value which can't be reflected in a price tag.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Everything has a price - including my precious Superfractors. The thing is that you'd have to sway me; that it is irrationally worth it to you to get rid of one from my collection of twenty-two.

Members online

Latest posts