Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT - RIP Macho Man Savage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
While I'm sad to hear of his passing, I'm glad no one else was hurt as a result of his heart attack and subsequent accident (crossing the median like that), with his wife only suffering minor injuries (other than having to watch her husband pass away in front of her).

RIP Randy.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, that genuinely makes me sad. He was my favorite wrestler back in the day, always entertaining.

My mom works in a hotel in St Pete Beach and told Randy'd been there several times, either for the restaurant or staying overnight and was always very kind to the staff and fans.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
always one of my faves growing up. his matches were legendary. he wasnt afraid of the death matches, etc. back in the day.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

RIP macho man.

on a funny side notge, i remember when he was in wcw 9i think) they would parody him as the nacho man.

of course some ******* will come on here saying this has nothing to do with baseball and start flaming away but it aint gonna be me.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Lock for WWE HOF 2012. Surprised he wasn't inducted before now. At least he would've been alive to see it.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
jimmyjam1973 said:
Maybe they'll do a nice tribute on Smackdown tonite....DIG IT!

smackdown was taped on tuesday we might see something on raw or a last min video put together and inserted at some point during the broadcast but to see a live tribute wont be till monday (unless the do something sunday at over the limit)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:( :( :(

oh man...my buddies and i grew up watching him back in mid 80s...

very sad to hear about his death...rip

didnt elizabeth pass away too if i recall? :cry:

dave

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Awwww man.
gotta show this off; RIP brother:

w019.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
bowmanchromeandorr said:
always one of my faves growing up. his matches were legendary. he wasnt afraid of the death matches, etc. back in the day.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

RIP macho man.

on a funny side note, i remember when he was in wcw 9i think) they would parody him as the nacho man.

of course some ******* will come on here saying this has nothing to do with baseball and start flaming away but it aint gonna be me.
what the hell does this have to do with baseball......dude was a wrestler not a baseball player.
We need a Wrestling section so this crap can be posted there.
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

v
v
v
v
v
Please not the sarcasm in this post and don't read to much into it.

RIP Macho Man....I think I'll eat a Slim Jim today in your honor buddy.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
[youtube:2cq74r9x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53hiHAkK6KA[/youtube:2cq74r9x]

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will be missed Macho Man!

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
How sad is it that the autographed set that Savage comes from has far too many wrestlers in it that have since passed on.

Edit: just from a quick check on eBay:

Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Elizabeth
Bam Bam Bigelow
Brian Adams
Curt Hennig
Chris Kanyon
and now Savage

and there may be a few more (not sure). For a set that's just 12 years old, that's pretty sad.

cmixer said:
Awwww man.

w019.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Sean_C said:
How sad is it that the autographed set that Savage comes from has far too many wrestlers in it that have since passed on.

Edit: just from a quick check on eBay:

Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Elizabeth
Bam Bam Bigelow
Brian Adams
Curt Hennig
Chris Kanyon
and now Savage

and there may be a few more (not sure). For a set that's just 12 years old, that's pretty sad.

cmixer said:
Awwww man.

w019.jpg

http://prowrestling.about.com/od/whatsrealwhatsfake/a/wrestlersdeaths.htm

Members online

Latest posts