Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Domonic Brown called up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Phils have scored like 5 runs in their last 4 games. Time for a change. Watch out Rangers!

KEvin

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
incorrect

Brown is up to stay. Either Martinez will be released back to the Nats or Mayberry will be sent down when Vic is off the DL.

Herndon up, Scott Mathieson with a 0.00 ERA down.

Love this team, hate their decisions.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Jeff N. said:
incorrect

Brown is up to stay. Either Martinez will be released back to the Nats or Mayberry will be sent down when Vic is off the DL.

Herndon up, Scott Mathieson with a 0.00 ERA down.

Love this team, hate their decisions.

I didn't mean hes called up for a stint,

I was saying it was the corresponding move.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
I have been stock piling some of his 2008 EEE Autos.

Finally got this one in our last group sub!

2008-eee-dominic-brown-auto.jpg

howardpwr06

May 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
Not in the line-up tonight. Maybe tom he'll get a start. Time to start watching the sales. I got 4 BC rookies left of him (sold last year when he was called up).

Imo he's only gonna be up until Vic gets back from the DL. They still want to get him some more ABs in AAA. I think he gets called up to stay around the trading deadline when either Mayberry or Ibanez (if anyone takes his contract) are traded for a reliever or right-handed bat

eRock

Dec 20, 2010
Reno, NV
gt2590 said:
Sweet card! Numbered out of /10, correct?

And does Topps ever explain the reason for the putting that particular stamp with a particular player? :?

Yep! Its #4/10.

Had it in the card shop the other day and one of the regulars thought he would try and get one over on me. Told me that Dom Brown had been injured again while in AAA and wouldn't be back up to the bigs for a long while. Tried to get me to trade him the card as $15 value. Luckily, I wasn't born yesterday. :lol:

Latest posts