Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can anyone guess who's "BGS 10?" auction this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Ever wonder why he never comes back and post the graded versions after sending them off? :lol: Nice keyword spam

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
sigma_chi said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Report item?

Definately. Wouldn't you hate to be the poor eBay rep who has to deal with his wrath if the item gets taken down? :lol:
Now don't misinterpret what I'm saying.

I'm very clearly not saying "Report item," just like the auction doesn't state "BGS 10."

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Ah, ok. Thanks for the explanation. I'd love to know why he says he's from Boston here, yet the listing appears to be from NH.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Sean_C said:
Same here.

Superfractor said:
Someone inform me on this FCB inside joke. Aside from the silly implied guarantees this guy is offering.

Well long story short. The guy once had a raw Harper refractor at an outrageous price listed on the trade boards because he believed it was a BGS 9.5 so he demanded 9.5 prices for his raw card despite some offers above raw market value at the time. He then went on to call everyone idiots with no lives for 8-10 pages and the thread was locked. He has started 2-3 more threads about missing autographs, resealed boxes and other epic topics. When people call him out, he calls them idiots and losers for 10 or so pages. It's rather entertaining. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts