Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Me and the Big Puma.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Yes, that IS a Puma in a Lance Berkman uniform. And YES, it IS awesome!

248224_10150611088120082_726065081_18759498_7682492_n.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Big Mac McGwire said:
that ballpark looks so rad. I need to get out there.
It is one of the nicest in the mid west ( that I have been to) thats for sure, we had season tickets from 06-10 so I explored the ballpark alot. There are many many nice features in the park, you can even learn a little Cardinals history walking around outside the stadium. Its fun. As far as the Puma I seen it on the Cards game the other night and was like WOOOOW someone would do that.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
You need to plan a trip when you can see Hockey , Football and a Baseball game in three days !!! Motels across from stadium make price worth it !!! See the arch ! Heck take some time and meet SAM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
tramers said:
You need to plan a trip when you can see Hockey , Football and a Baseball game in three days !!! Motels across from stadium make price worth it !!! See the arch ! Heck take some time and meet SAM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea that is definently possible in STL

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I went down to STL with some friends for the first season the park was open for Cubs vs. Cards. I was impressed by all the paint that was already chipping off the hand rails in the lower level. It's just another park.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Junior Griffey said:
I went down to STL with some friends for the first season the park was open for Cubs vs. Cards. I was impressed by all the paint that was already chipping off the hand rails in the lower level. It's just another park.

Hahaha, Chicago fans are so hilarious. Cubs, and White Sox. All paint chips off. I hate the Sox worse being a Tigers fan, but my time living in Chicago has made me hate both teams.

Members online

Latest posts