Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh, Henry!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Mr. Friedman, could you please grab up this guy next month?

In the playoffs, no less.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Baseball: Henry Owens throws no-hitter
Comments (0) (0)(3)May 20, 2011 | 5:37 pm
From the first inning, when he struck out the side and had an unhittable curveball, Henry Owens of Huntington Beach Edison looked like he was going to have a good day. Owens ended up throwing a no-hitter Friday, striking out 12 and walking one as top-seeded Huntington Beach Edison defeated Corona Santiago, 11-0, in a first-round Southern Section Division 1 playoff game.

Owens improved to 12-0. Jon Torres contribued four hits and sophomore Jon Lesinski had a three-run home run and drove in six runs with four hits.

"Today, I don't think we could have played a better baseball game," Coach Steve Lambright said.

Edison will play Orange Lutheran in a second-round game on Tuesday.

-- Eric Sondheimer

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If he can add some weight to that string bean frame, he'll be impressive. Seeing he and Pfeifer throw for Team USA last year was like seeing polar opposites with the same results.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:
hail2thevictors said:
Your stash is definitely not hoping that the Rays take him :lol:

The fan in me wants them to.

Yes, I have definitely realized you are a Rays fan. Didn't take me long to realize that :lol:

[ebay:lehfcs87]140552152274[/ebay:lehfcs87]

I'm not THIS big of a fan, though. Definitely want the card.....crap. ::facepalm:: :cry:

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Jaypers said:
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:
hail2thevictors said:
Your stash is definitely not hoping that the Rays take him :lol:

The fan in me wants them to.

Yes, I have definitely realized you are a Rays fan. Didn't take me long to realize that :lol:

[ebay:16flo6y9]140552152274[/ebay:16flo6y9]

I'm not THIS big of a fan, though. Definitely want the card.....crap. ::facepalm:: :cry:

Hot dang.

That is one really, really, nice card. There is one I can think of that will trump that, though-the Hellickson.

Members online

Latest posts