Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 5/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Brad Peacock
Matt Harvey
Bobby Bundy
Garrett Richards
Jake Odorizzi
Jacob Turner
Shelby Miller
Corey Kluber
Enny Romero
Yordano Ventura
Taijuan Walker vs. Hayden Simpson
Jeremy Jeffress
Neil Ramirez
Martin Perez
Trevor Reckling

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
mwashuc06 said:
Harvey is pitching today and is likely to be moved to AA on June 1st.

I'm not doubt any of that and really hope he is getting moved up but do you have the article where you found that out?

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Jurickson Profar left yesterday's game after a collision when he stole 2nd base.
Supposedly clutching his knee. :cry:

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
gr5 said:
mwashuc06 said:

I'm not doubt any of that and really hope he is getting moved up but do you have the article where you found that out?

Adam Rubin from ESPN on twitter:

"Heard 2010 first-round pick Matt Harvey likely moves to Binghamton about June 1. He starts today for St. Lucie."

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Y4NK335 said:
gr5 said:
mwashuc06 said:

"Heard 2010 first-round pick Matt Harvey likely moves to Binghamton about June 1. He starts today for St. Lucie."

You just made my day with this post. Binghamton comes back into Trenton on June 10th. :) LETS GO!

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
Y4NK335 said:
gr5 said:
mwashuc06 said:

Nice it's about time! Thanks man

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Going to the Lake Elsinore game today, will be fun to watch Jedd Gyorko fresh of his #1 spot and Edinson Rincon. Looks like both pitchers suck so should be a lot of runs.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Anyone know what's up with Grant Green? Hasn't been in the lineup in the past couple of days and I haven't found anything on him yet.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Peacock continues to dominate. I sense a callup to DC before year's end if he keeps it up.

So far - 4 IP, 1 H, 1 R, 1 BB, 7 K

1nvested

Apr 24, 2011
Here's a pretty interesting line today for the Altoona Curve (AA, PIT), Aaron Pribanic has gone 7 IP, 6 H, 0 ER, 0 BB, 1 SO. Good defense or great pitching? hmmmm

3 BB & 20 SO in 47 IP this year for the kid :eek:

*updated final line

Members online