Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone had a run of 2011 Bowman Rack packs like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Alt. Title: "Am I an idiot for not going to buy the rest?"

Purchased 5 racks from a fresh stock this morning. First 5 racks off of the bar.

9 (!!!) Green Borders #'d to 450. One pack had 3 (!!!) back to back. (Yes, I know green borders are bleh, but serial #s excite me)
2 blue borders #'d to 500
2 Bowman's Best (Trout and Stanton)
1 purple ref
Bryce Brentz auto

Not gonna make my money back, but it was a fun run. Considered that it may be a hot run of racks, but it may be all duds left. Damn the gambler in me!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I bought a rack because it had Bryce Harper showing on the back.

I got a Bryce Harper Bowman, a Bryce Brentz Auto,a Green #/450, and an "International" parallel.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I bought 2 a few nights ago. The first had 2 Harper chromes and a base, although 1 chrome was beat to hell. The other pack had a Harper chrome and a Zack Cox auto. Went back to buy the rest and everything that was 2011 Bowman was gone.

emarc27

Oct 6, 2010
NYC-->St. Louis
A_Pharis said:
Not gonna make my money back, but it was a fun run. Considered that it may be a hot run of racks, but it may be all duds left. Damn the gambler in me!

why arent you gonna make your money back? Brentz is too good right now.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Yes.

I bought two racks (1st and 4th pack....I'm funny with numbers) and one single pack.

The results:

1 Harper Chrome
2 Green /450
1 Blue /500
1 Zack Cox autograph

The first retail pack had the blue (Stubbs). The first rack pack had a green (Lowe), and the last rack pack had a green in the top half (Valencia). The bottom half had the Cox with the Harper two cards behind it.

Of course, I was thrilled with the Harper and Cox, but also very surprised to hit three numbered cards in three packs.

I have to hold off the urge myself to buy more.

emarc27

Oct 6, 2010
NYC-->St. Louis
mredsox89 said:
emarc27 said:
A_Pharis said:

why arent you gonna make your money back? Brentz is too good right now.

Because its a $7 card?

Wow, i didnt even look up what it was selling for, just assumed it would be more than that. That's surprising. I guess its cause he already has a chrome auto...on a side note he just got called up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts