Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Disgusting Pull! Best card in all of 09-10 UD Black? Sick...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Just wanted to share a pull that a friend of mine had on a small Group Break he did. This card is absolutely stunning! Out of only two boxes of Black, he pulled this "Black Beauty" (corny me-but it's accurate):

FrontWatermarked.png
OpenWatermarked.png

All I can say is....WOW!

AK11

May 24, 2010
Why on a special made 1/1 they slap 2 stickers on there for Gretzky and Messier? :? Especially in a high-end product like Black...

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
G $MONEY$ said:
WOW, GREAT PULL!! :shock:

but i agree with ak11, those stickers definitely cheapen the card a bit.

Yeah the stickers are not ideal, but who can really complain. It is a monumentally awesome card! And to make it even better, it went to a true Oilers Fan in a monthly-PC team type group break, in which he only paid 50 dollars. I can't even begin to calculate the $ return on that....not even to mention the personal value that that holds to an Oilers fan.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
JTfor3 said:
G $MONEY$ said:
WOW, GREAT PULL!! :shock:

but i agree with ak11, those stickers definitely cheapen the card a bit.

Yeah the stickers are not ideal, but who can really complain. It is a monumentally awesome card! And to make it even better, it went to a true Oilers Fan in a monthly-PC team type group break, in which he only paid 50 dollars. I can't even begin to calculate the $ return on that....not even to mention the personal value that that holds to an Oilers fan.

Oh i totally agree, stickers or not i wouldn't be complaining either :D

That card is just breathtaking and is really a piece of history. Besides, the most important part of the card is the cut signature anyways.

Thats very cool that the card went to a true Edmonton Oilers fan too :D

Members online

Latest posts