Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats the best ball team's promotional giveaway this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Voices

Feb 5, 2011
Was wondering if you have heard a unique promotional giveaway. Looking at the angels and they had a wrestling mask giveaway.

Mudpuddlehuddle

Jan 23, 2011
Minnesota
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Ron Gant/Kent Hrbek bobblehead

This and here is an auto I got from Hrbek referring to the same play.

KentHrbek001.jpg

G

Mudpuddlehuddle said:
GoldenBuckeyes said:

KentHrbek001.jpg
I've got tickets for the game too :). Hoping they have the little COA card for it to send to Hrbek and have signed

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Mudpuddlehuddle said:
GoldenBuckeyes said:

I've got tickets for the game too :). Hoping they have the little COA card for it to send to Hrbek and have signed

Here is the bobble
180x150_91_bobble.jpg

Ill be there also, get there early, this is going to be a huge giveaway!!!

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Musial Collector said:
GoldenBuckeyes said:
Mudpuddlehuddle said:
GoldenBuckeyes said:

Here is the bobble
180x150_91_bobble.jpg

Ill be there also, get there early, this is going to be a huge giveaway!!!

I was just wondering, "What team will finally come out with a guy-on-guy Kama Sutra bobblehead?" Answer: The Minnesota Twins!

G

TwinGnats said:
http://www.examiner.com/baseball-card-in-national/2011-mlb-promotional-days-national-league

I wrote a list of all the promotions for this year at every level and identified what I thought was the "good stuff" like bobbleheads, and player jerseys.
I've got tickets for 4 of the 6 Twins ones there, don't have the Bert ball or the Valencia jersey

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
The Lakewood Blueclaws are having Iron Shiek and Nickolai Volkoff autograph night in a few weeks. The had "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiasi autograph night last year as well as Chunk from The Goonies autograph night. The Blueclaws had Goonies themed jerseys with "Blueclaws" in The Goonies font on a "Chunk's Hawaiian Shirt" style jersey. They really do a great job.

Edit... Found a photo.

Hewitt.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts