Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are you sick and tired of Bryce Harper

Are you sick and tired of Bryce Harper

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
ANOTHER friggen Harper thread?

I think it's time to make a forum dedicated to him, so I have less shat to sift through. Give me a holler once he reaches the bigs...

G

Yes, and the lengths people go to to advertise Harper in the auctions for auctions that aren't of Bryce Harper, namely the mystery redemptions of put Bryce Harper in the title

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Nope, not even kind of tired of Harper. Unlike Jesus Montero, you don't need $100 to buy in, you need $700. This eliminates a very large portion of very stupid people that are unbelievably annoying.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
Probably because he isn't Italian or latino.

Just sayin...

I actually agree with the OP - I'm sick and tired of Harper.

But...I found this incredibly funny. :lol:

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
<-- Not sick of Bryce Harper.

He's the next big thing. He deserves the attention. Until his production and incredibly high ceiling no longer warrants the attention he's getting, I will not be sick of Bryce Harper.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
aminors said:
<-- Not sick of Bryce Harper.

He's the next big thing. He deserves the attention. Until his production and incredibly high ceiling no longer warrants the attention he's getting, I will not be sick of Bryce Harper.

I think it was more of a "are you sick of Harper on FCB type deal"

He certainly deserves the national attention.

Members online

Latest posts