Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ok, sooo what do I do about this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Won this auction earlier: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT under the impression that i would be getting two seeing as there's a photo of two cards as well as the word "lot" in the title. Well, i just went back and read the description and the seller so generously puts at the end, "PS you only get one". My question here is, do I have any grounds for an item not as describe case? Having a picture of two cards with "lot" in the title is as misleading an auction as they come and obviously I wouldnt have bid knowing it was for only one. I do want to add, though, that generally I read descriptions before bidding but came across this auction at the last minute and didnt think to read it.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
The seller wasn't exactly clear on what you were getting. He puts Lot#2 in title so I assume he means he has 2 "Lots" of 1 card available.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Exposfan said:
The seller wasn't exactly clear on what you were getting. He puts Lot#2 in title so I assume he means he has 2 "Lots" of 1 card available.
Why would you list one card as a lot? Lot generally means multiples of something. All of his listings were the same up through #5 I think, which lead me to believe he was selling them in pairs. His entire point, though, was to be misleading

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
i understand your frustration but if its an elevated ebay level case they your prob screwed as its clearly stated in the item description that you only get one.

I'd message the seller and describe your mistake to them. They may or may not sympathize

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
tikitomoka said:
pgwtamu said:
He lives 90 miles from me...do you want me to go whip his legs
I was thinking more along the lines of murdering his puppy.

sad-puppy.jpg

Members online

Latest posts