Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Grand Opening Teheran Baseballs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hi guys

A bit of official board spam here. June 4th is getting closer, and I thought I would remind you guys about these baseballs and cards that will be serial numbered and signed by Julio at the grand opening.

We are offering special FCB Retail Store grand opening items. Item one is a Rawlings Major League Baseball autographed on the sweet spot with a special COA from Onyx and FCB. The ball will be limited and serial numbered to only 100 copies. The price for this item including a ball cube and shipping is $39. The second item is an autographed 2010 Bowman Black Border Julio Teheran rookie card with an Onyx and FCB COA. Copies of this card are limited to 20 copies.

You can purchase these at the bottom of this article.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/?p=1457

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
So, remind me.
Julio will be in-store on June o4th?
Or this is just the TTM sale date?

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Great price and product you're offering there. If i was a braves fan i'd be very appreciative of it.

Hope you Bravos fans take advantage.

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
I wont be able to purchase either, but thought I would put a plug in for Onyx here.

They are one of the best customer service companies I have ever dealt with! I was able to get a personalized Manny Banuelos
ball for my collection for a great price. Very smooth transaction and got the ball out to me in less then a week. So if anybody
is able to take advantage of this promotion please do! You will not be disappointed

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
We have our order in for 3 personalized baseballs!! The boys and I appreciate it!! As will their friend when he gets his birthday present!

David

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
Shameless bump.

Just over a week until the signing and your opportunity to get a very cool item. Not to mention show your support for the store!

As the sales of the baseballs has been slower than we hoped, it looks like they will now be numbered to 50 in case that makes a difference to anybody.

Latest posts