Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Summit Sports Collectibles Show II - June 4th & 5th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knuckles

Oct 2, 2008
Kamloops, BC
We're getting close to show time!

I don't want to create a massive post here, so I won't go into detail of each feature of the Summit II. So here's the basics in point form and if anyone would like further information, please visit our website at: www.thesummitshow.com

showinfoautos.jpg

showinfoitg.jpg

packwars.jpg

• Other features Include:
  • The MeiGray Group[/*:m:1jg7x3ay]
  • PSA & PSA/DNA[/*:m:1jg7x3ay]
  • The Canadian National Hockey Museum Exhibit[/*:m:1jg7x3ay]
  • Boston Bruins exhibit featuring a game worn 1966-67 Bobby Orr Rookie Jersey![/*:m:1jg7x3ay]
  • Also don't forget to place bids in our professionally run charitable silent auction for Edmonton's Stollery Children's Hospital. Great items will be auctioned off, including a game used Ovechkin stick, signed sticks, signed Messier and Roy jersey's and other fantastic memorabilia.
    [/*:m:1jg7x3ay]
  • Free admission for kids (under 12)
  • $7 for adults
  • This is a FULL show with all booths SOLD OUT.[/*:m:1jg7x3ay]
See you at The Summit!

Knuckles

Oct 2, 2008
Kamloops, BC
Knuckles said:
We're getting close to show time!

I don't want to create a massive post here, so I won't go into detail of each feature of the Summit II. So here's the basics in point form and if anyone would like further information, please visit our website at: www.thesummitshow.com

showinfoautos.jpg

showinfoitg.jpg

packwars.jpg

• Other features Include:
  • The MeiGray Group[/*:m:3sc81l1w]
  • PSA & PSA/DNA[/*:m:3sc81l1w]
  • The Canadian National Hockey Museum Exhibit[/*:m:3sc81l1w]
  • Boston Bruins exhibit featuring a game worn 1966-67 Bobby Orr Rookie Jersey![/*:m:3sc81l1w]
  • Also don't forget to place bids in our professionally run charitable silent auction for Edmonton's Stollery Children's Hospital. Great items will be auctioned off, including a game used Ovechkin stick, signed sticks, signed Messier and Roy jersey's and other fantastic memorabilia.
    [/*:m:3sc81l1w]
  • Free admission for kids (under 12)
  • $7 for adults
  • This is a FULL show with all booths SOLD OUT.[/*:m:3sc81l1w]

See you at The Summit!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
WOW AWESOME!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ill definitely be making the drive up to Edmonton to attend. Thanks for the reminder as i totally forgot how close it was getting.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Knuckles, is PSA/DNA doing on site encapsulation or just taking submissions?

and wow man you know how to put on a show, the autograph guests are second to none :shock: :shock: :shock: :cool:

Latest posts