Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A little wax busted today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Broke 2 more boxes of Bowman Chrome. I think I did OK

Highlights were

Dominic Brown Xfractor
Pujols refractor
Phil Hughes refractor
Brian Barton refractor

autos were

Mario Lisson base chrome RC auto

and I guess the hit

Cale Iorg Brown refractor auto /50. Who is this guy? I didn't see any on ebay completed sales.

marterburn

yeah they do look like crap...

I think what happened is that for some reason they printed white behind the gold, when they usually didn't (i think its actually the same color gold ink). It looked great for the Xfractors in Bowman with Chrome, since the hex-chrome isn't normally printed, its just the foil pattern (in B w/C white was printed over the foil)....but with printing....real ugly.

whityscards

Aug 26, 2008
nice pulls! I have seen way worse with this product...Is the Brown Xref ft/Fs? If so please send me a PM! Thanks
-Matt

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
iorg used an awful sharpie. all autos look faded. i pulled a blue and my auto looks faded to.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
While ugly, the Iorg isn't a bad pull at all Brian. He has some pop (10 HR last year) and good speed (22 SB's) although right now, he's more well known for his glove at short for Lakeland. Hang on it it, you might be suprised in a few years.