Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Confirmed: Juan Nicasio will start Saturday for the Rockies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
I did not expect this, but it was a possible scenario the Rox fans predicted - along with a Brothers, or Friedrich call-up. This is going to be interesting. Drastic times call for drastic measures (De La Rosa out). I am pretty excited.

I sincerely hope it is not Greg Reynolds 2.0.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Really disappointed I didn't get the red. The seller offered it to me for 100 off line and got greedy thinking I could get it for less. Big mistake I think I am really going to regret this.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Surprised no one talked about this.

Nicasio threw seven shut out innings and struck out two in a blowout win over the Cardinals. Hopefully he will get some more time up with the big club.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Superfractor said:
He was what we needed - not lights out, but a great performance, nevertheless. Now for that certain card to appear... .

Man, you better get it. :lol:

Good to see you back around here. Missed seeing your Rockies superfractor pickups.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
hmm, i have an orange refractor that no one wanted.
was 60 unreasonable for it?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Superfractor said:
Yep - I'd say 30-40. Red sold for 100 - 76.xx; one on 77.xx with 3 days left.

not sure how you come up with 30-40 when last 2 golds got 45.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
boomo said:
Superfractor said:
Yep - I'd say 30-40. Red sold for 100 - 76.xx; one on 77.xx with 3 days left.

not sure how you come up with 30-40 when last 2 golds got 45.

Yet an orange-refractor sold for a solid 30USD proceeding those - presuming the listing was in error (shows orange-, states gold-refractor). if we go by it being an actual gold, you are still looking at a 15-10 USD contrast in just 2-3 days; back to the 26-30 price-point of last week's release. The color-price comparison is thrown out the window when CV is as close as Juan Nicasio's prices.

A red-refractor sells for 76.xx on the 1st - a blue-refractor for 13.xx on the 2nd; a few minutes later for twenty. Again: unstable.

e.g.: I purchased a Parker Frazier red-refractor for 35.xx, for 42.xx at release; I purchased his superfractor for 40; an orange for seven (all in the same year).

You'll just have the catch the "high tide", from what it seems. Good luck.

Members online

Latest posts