Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Derek Lowes charges dropped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
bricewaynebisel said:
In states such as Colorado, I know you can lose your license automatically for one year for refusing sobriety tests.

Georgia is 6 months or a year license suspension automatically for refusing, depending on if you're a repeat offender. I imagine if the charges are dropped, your license is reinstated. But I'm not a lawyer, so I could be wrong about the license reinstatement.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
There is the right to not incriminate yourself. Yes you may lose your license until the case is adjudicated, but even after one beer it is quite possible to blow a high level.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
ebechols said:
There is the right to not incriminate yourself. Yes you may lose your license until the case is adjudicated, but even after one beer it is quite possible to blow a high level.

Are you honestly trying to defend drunk driving.
In many states you can refuse a breathalyser. You just get immediately arrested and then they can forcefully take your blood from you when in custody.

Members online

Latest posts