Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay and Delivery Confirmation (I'm the seller).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
Hoping for a quick response as I'm sure someone here has run into this.

I sold a redemption card and shipped it in a bubble mailer with DC. Buyer emails me today and says the item was not delivered though DC shows it was delivered today. The address has been checked and is correct.

Any chance it's still being processed somewhere by USPS?

Also, as the seller, do I owe the buyer anything in this situation if the package is indeed lost/stolen? Or am I entirely covered by including DC.

I've already told the buyer they should check with neighbors and the carrier as a first move.

i live in a rural community and we have a cluster box at the entrance to our neighborhood. sometimes when i buy i notice confirmation of delivery prior to the delivery itself. usually a day or two. i wouldnt sweat it though as long as its the confirmed addy and shows delivered...

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
It was delivered monday supposedly, but I'm thinking I should be protected by both ebay and paypal (seller protection eligible :? )

Latest posts