Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mansfield, MA show on Monday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Looking forward to it! I only get to go when the show is on Mondays, because of my work schedule, so it's a once every few months for me. Last time I wasn't too impressed, ended up leaving with half of what I usually pick up, hopefully some of my usual haunts are restocked and ready for picking! Not surpised to see Canseco cancelled...maybe he remembers his bad time in Pawtucket years ago and wanted to keep away from New England.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Canseco signed here in Wilmington in 09 so I doubt he has fear of being in Ma. not shocked he cancelled though because this isn't a huge show so he probably felt he wasn't going to make enough to make it worth the trip and used a medical excuse.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Was hoping to get a couple of Canseco autos. Maybe Doug can get him at some other show. I'm sure Canseco has a set price for his time. He was getting paid no matter what. I bet he would have sold very well at the price they had him at. Maybe even Milt Schmidt like when the line never stopped the entire time he was signing.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Picked up a few supplies. Anybody score anything big. Looked like Satch Sanders drew pretty well. Cheap price for a NBA HOF. Can't believe how cheap Doug prices those photos for signings. Next show is gonna be huge with Bruins legends.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
was there and came home empty handed pretty much as usual. spent alot of time at Frenchy's table but didn't even find a single card to buy and flip.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
1st4040 said:
was there and came home empty handed pretty much as usual. spent alot of time at Frenchy's table but didn't even find a single card to buy and flip.

where is Frenchys table?

Were you there when some dealer near Buckner signing was going off on some trimed card he bought from a guy. Telling him he was liar and guy owed him $200 or something like that.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I was gone before Buckner even started signing.. frenchy's table was out in the hall at the end near the doors. He just has a table of random boxes full of cards which normally produce some nice insert deals but you gotta do the dumpster diving to get them. There was a guy while I was there that had already bought 2 complete boxes from him so I assume he picked it over really well.

Members online

Latest posts