Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mayhem and Bisping named coaches for Next TUF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
GOING TO BE A HILARIOUS SEASON OF TUF :lol: :lol: :lol:

AWESOME!!!! :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm a big fan of Bisping, and I think Mayhem is great too, so its win-win for me :D

npa589

Jan 25, 2011
Bisping is awful. I was hoping it would be Sonnen and Bisping. America vs. Britain.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
npa589 said:
Bisping is awful. I was hoping it would be Sonnen and Bisping. America vs. Britain.

I was hoping for Sonnen as well, but his legal troubles/suspension aren't quite over with. I think Mayhem will be good on it, I am also excited the the two will actually fight in the Finale as opposed to a PPV.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
rhvk9s.gif.pagespeed.ce.gYO5B86mq7.gif

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
sigma_chi said:
I thought I had heard a rumor that Urijah Faber and Dom Cruz were going to be coaches on the next season? That's disappointing that they wont be.
I never heard that one.
It was rumored, Diaz & GSP, before they announced Mayhem & Bisping, then the Diaz & GSP fight was announced.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Russ S. said:
[quote="sigma_chi":21ahdaxa]I thought I had heard a rumor that Urijah Faber and Dom Cruz were going to be coaches on the next season? That's disappointing that they wont be.
I never heard that one.
It was rumored, Diaz & GSP, before they announced Mayhem & Bisping, then the Diaz & GSP fight was announced.[/quote:21ahdaxa]

There was some talk about Cruz v Faber but it was short lived, Wandy v Chael and Chael v Bisping were the ones most mentioned.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Russ S. said:
[quote="sigma_chi":qvgteikl]I thought I had heard a rumor that Urijah Faber and Dom Cruz were going to be coaches on the next season? That's disappointing that they wont be.
I never heard that one.
It was rumored, Diaz & GSP, before they announced Mayhem & Bisping, then the Diaz & GSP fight was announced.[/quote:qvgteikl]

I guess the upcoming Faber/Cruz title fight probably smothered any plans they might have to have them coach next TUF season just like GSP/Diaz did for them.

Members online

Latest posts