Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Seattle Coyotes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
None at all. I think it would be a tremendous idea. Considering the state of Washington has four WHL teams, and also Portland and Vancouver (WHL) nearby, I think we can easily support hockey. I would have season tickets the day it's announced.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
poppudaimadochi said:
From the latest I've read, this won't happen because of a lease/sale for a property lot that would have allowed to build a new arena. Sad indeed.

I don't think that matters because in reality, it wasn't going to happen this year anyway. I'm sure they can still find some land to build a new stadium on and get something build over the next year and a half. I'm actually very interested to know who is a part of the group that has expressed interest.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Moving from Minnesota to Washington I thought hockey would still be big in the card collecting world. I was wrong. No shops up here carry jack for hockey and no one at shows looks for hockey. Bringing a team in would be awesome for me since I was starting to really get into it before I moved.

Members online