Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IF INVOLVED IN FREE BLOWOUTCARD BOX ? IN !! SMALL PROBLEM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
EDIT SORRY : FOR THOSE WHO GOT INVOLVED IN THE EXCHANGE YOUR GAME USED CARDS FOR WAX BOXES FROM BLOWOUTCARDS...PLEASE CHECK IN

I RECIVED A FEW OF THE PACKAGES , I NEED ALL OF YOU TO CHECK IN...THERE MIGHT BE A SMALL PROBLEM WITH SOME OF THE CARDS SOME OF YOU SENT IN...ILL LIST WHAT I GOT IN TODAY

IM I READING THIS WRONG ?

1) Cards must be from years 2001 - Present.

2) Game used Balls, Hats, Shoes, Helmets, Pants are OK as long as they are certified game worn.

3) WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING CARDS WITH PLAYERS PICTURED IN PRO TEAM NFL/MLB UNIFORMS! (NO Photo Shoot, NO Minor League Jerseys, NO USA Team Jerseys, NO World Baseball Classics, NO College Football Jerseys )

3) We are only accepting cards from the following major manufacturers: Upper Deck, Topps, Fleer, Donruss/Leaf/Playoff
No Press Pass or any other non-professional licensed products. No Collegiate/CFL/XFL/Minor League Cards.

4) Cards must be in near-mint to mint condition.

5) We are not accepting Michael Vick, Adam Pac-Man Jones, or Maurice Clarett, Rafael Palmiero

Examples of cards that WILL NOT be accepted: No Rookie Phoot shoot/Freshman Fabrics/Throwback cards, No USA Team or World Baseball Classic, No Sweet Spot or UD Premier Manufactured patch cards or Team logo patch cards, No Bowman Draft Minor League Jersey Cards, No Press Pass Titanium, NO Donruss Signature Series baseball Autographed cards dated prior to 2001, No Skybox autographics dated prior to 2001

Autographs must be certified/issued by the card companies.

6) Please note: Any cards that do not fit the above criteria will not be returned and will not be credited to your trade-in so please review your cards carefully before sending them in.

IS DONRUSS 2008 THREADS NOT LICENSED THIS YEAR?

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
I assume so...I specifically didn't send any Prime Cuts cuz I figured they wouldn't accept them. I think I met the criteria on the ones I did send, but please let me know if I didn't.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
OhioBobcat3.............................41

RECIVED 41 ALL LOOKS GOOD SO FAR I JUST HAVE TO DOUBLE CHECK DATES

DO HAVE TO EMAIL BLOWOUTCARDS ON THE 3 CARDS BELOW ...THE ARE FROM ALL-STAR "EVENT"..BUT IT DOES SAY GAME-USED JERSEY...MIGHT BE OK

ALLSTAR.jpg

ALLSTAR02.jpg

P_Manning 18 -.......................15
ALL LOOKS GOOD BUT ONE CARD

ONLY CARD IN QUESTION
BOGGS.jpg

Johnny G -...............................16
ALL 16 CARDS ARE GOOD TO GO :)

orion9578................................27

RECIVED 27 CARDS.AND $ PAYMENT..WILL HAVE TO CHECK WITH 9 OF THEM CAUSE THEY ARE "EVENT"..."PHOTO SHOOT" WORN JERSEYS...ILL LET U KNOW ON THESE

ORION.jpg

ORION01.jpg

ORION9.jpg

ORION901.jpg

69MetsFan- ......................36
ALL IS GOOD

boomo- ......................12
ALL LOOKS GOOD THNX

marterburn- ....................18

ALL IS GOOD

caseya10781............................36
LOOKS LIKE ALL IS GOOD...

DID POST A QUESTION FOR U

jacobbocce72............................12
ALL GOOD

thinjim- ..................................17

LOOKS LIKE ALL WAS GOOD..2 MIGHT BE QUESTION'D THE 2 BASEBALL ROOKI THREADS..NOT IN MLB UNIFORM

Card Magnet...............................15
ALL LOOKS GOOD

chuckbartowski-.......................12
ALL GOOD

wideright -................................36
ALL IS GOOD

Anthony K.................................36
PLUS 1 = 37
ALL GOOD THNX

GAbballplayer148
26 CAME IN ALL LOOK OK

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I would think that donruss would be fine. That siad I am not running it so it may be worth while contacting blowout. Mention that you are holding a FCB group break and send them a link to the original thread. They should be more than willing to let you know.

I think they were more looking at tri-star/Just type cards that hold little value

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
bouwob said:
I would think that donruss would be fine. That siad I am not running it so it may be worth while contacting blowout. Mention that you are holding a FCB group break and send them a link to the original thread. They should be more than willing to let you know.

I think they were more looking at tri-star/Just type cards that hold little value

YA IM GOING TO SCAN THE ONES IN QUESTION AND SEND THEM AN EMAIL WITH COPY OF THE SCAN AND INFO TO MAKE SURE...

ONE OF YOU GUYS SENT A FEW FOOTBALL CARDS WITH EVENT WORN JERSEYS ..ILL GET TO THEM IN A BIT

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 ALSO RECIVED UR PACKAGE TODAY WITH THE 15 CARDS ...ONLY ONE I WILL HAVE TO CHECK WITH BLOWOUT IS THE CARD BELOW...BEING THE "UNLINCESED " CARD BUT I THINK WE SHOULD BE OK...ILL LET U KNOW

BOGGS.jpg

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I to sent some threads cards, but they were all star players.
I think they would be ok. I didnt send any prospects GU from threads, figured those wouldnt be.
keep us posted

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
orion9578................................27

RECIVED 27 CARDS.AND $ PAYMENT..WILL HAVE TO CHECK WITH 9 OF THEM CAUSE THEY ARE "EVENT"..."PHOTO SHOOT" WORN JERSEYS...ILL LET U KNOW ON THESE

ORION.jpg

ORION01.jpg

ORION9.jpg

ORION901.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Package sent priority yesterday Cisco. All 36 should be ok but let me know if you doubt any.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
69MetsFan- ......................36
ALL IS GOOD...AND FOR EVRYONE ONE ELSE ON THE ABOVE POST LOOKS LIKE THE CARDS IN QUESTION WHERE OK'D BY BLOWOUTCARDS

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
Good to hear! :)

I was gonna be disappointed if those Vidros and that Castillo weren't eligible. I never thought for a minute that they may not count. Phew!

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
caseya10781............................36

OH MY GOD !!! YOU WIN FOR THE HEAVIEST BOX SO FAR...$13 TO SHIP !!!!

DID U GET THE OK FOR TTHE BOWMAN ORIGINALS...I DO SEE THAT THE MEAKIN VALDEZ IS IN HIS " WORLD TEAM " AND NOT MLB JERSEY

LMK THNX...

MAN I ALMOST HURT MY BACK PICKING THIS ONE UP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online