Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Organize in Beckett - I cannot sort by Highest Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

geloneck

Jan 27, 2011
The new Beckett site is quite reliable, but although I can use it to look up the value of any one card, I cannot use it to find out which of my Topps, Bowman, etc cards currently has the highest price.

For instance, let's say that I'd like to be able to see what is currently the most valuable card from the 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen regular set. As Beckett is set up now, I can see the prices for the cards in the set, but in order to find out which card has the highest price, I have to manually search through the list.

This is okay if you want to see the value of one certain card, but if I have a box or two of 2011 Gypsy Queen (or Topps or Bowman or whatever) and I want to see which of the cards is the most valuable, I have to do a manual hunt. That's just not as it should be.

It would also be nice if Beckett gave its subscribers the ability to import their Organize as an Excel file so that at least they can use Excel to sort by the highest price and see at a glance which of the cards in Organize have the highest value.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone else know if there is some sort of work-around? Is there any baseball card software commercially available that will do what I need? Thank you in advance!

Members online

Latest posts