Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Pitcher will look like a HOFer facing the Giants now...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Hitless Wonders!
What a sorry lineup for a first place team...
Every pitcher facing this weak SF lineup has a great chance to throw a no hitter!
Are they going to wait til they lose 15 of 20 before they buy a bat or two??

Jan 15, 2009
fkw said:
Hitless Wonders!
What a sorry lineup for a first place team...
Every pitcher facing this weak SF lineup has a great chance to throw a no hitter!
Are they going to wait til they lose 15 of 20 before they buy a bat or two??
No point in buying a bat when Pablo is coming back soon...

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Soon? By the time Pablo is done with his rehab stint ABs at Fresno or whatever they will be in 4th place and sub .500

Pablo is a start, but they need to add 2 more Pablos with Pablo just to = their average opponents lineup..

Maybe Bonds can come out of retirement :), what about Kent too??, or even McCovey with his cane can take a better swings than these swisscheese-bat swinging pseudo-glovemen ? lol

Jan 15, 2009
fkw said:
Soon? By the time Pablo is done with his rehab stint ABs at Fresno or whatever they will be in 4th place and sub .500

Pablo is a start, but they need to add 2 more Pablos with Pablo just to = their average opponents lineup..

Maybe Bonds can come out of retirement :), what about Kent too??, or even McCovey with his cane can take a better swings than these swisscheese-bat swinging pseudo-glovemen ? lol
LOL, you can think that that will happen...at worst they will be in 2nd place behind the only contending team in the NL West besides them, the Rockies.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
In fairness to your line-up, they are playing at the hardest place to play this season in the NL.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Diamondbacks can easily be in 1st place within the hour, if they can score 2 more runs today...
Giants have lost more games in last 3 days than D-Backs have in last couple weeks...

I would put them above the Rockies now...

OK Im done venting :)

edited: to say the D-Backs did score those 2 runs..... probably before my slow jungle-internet loaded my reply page to make this original post.
they are now 14-2 in last 16

PS. I remember a few months back telling myself "why dont they pick up that switchhittin' Berkman guy, he seems cheap, and they do need some bats"

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
defending champs aren't making the playoffs this year. you can take that to the bank.

but hey, at least you have aubrey huff next year for $11 mil!

you just can't put a price on th....well slap me sideways and call me sally...you can put a price on it!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
BrewerSuperCollector said:
I was at the game today. As for the Giants defense....How do you let the pitcher score from 1st on a double by Braun?

b/c Gallardo is still an underrated offensive threat...

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Yeah, it's not looking too great right now. You never know what will happen though. All we can do is hope for the best but damn these games are hard to watch right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts