Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
Is anyone going to have a group sub? I would be interested in sending in a Lars Anderson auto along with maybe something else to get graded, don't care how long it takes

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
baseballguy350 said:
Incline Investments said:
jcmint said:
baseballguy350 said:
http://forums.etopps.com/toppsforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=202639

Are you advertising a bulk deal??

Honestly, do people want BGS to shut it down?

If you'd like a transcript of the details, I just had an in depth PM conversation with another member here about what I'm doing. I'd love to fill you in too.

In short, after spending a good chunk of change to get two cards sent back to be that did not meet the minimum grade, why would I not pass on the good fortune that I have been offered, when I have explicit instructions that I can organize a group of people to submit with me.

Unlike some others, it's not like I'm jacking up prices to make a quick penny. I'm passing on the generous offer that I was presented with, and providing an opportunity for some great prices on quality grading. If someone has a severe problem with this, please feel free to contact a mod here, and you can remove this thread.

Anyone can PM me if they would like and I'd be glad to discuss it with you.

Hey, i know we have talked before and I would love to take part. If u have AIM u can find me there.

Members online

Latest posts