Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigersin84

May 28, 2011
Just seeing what you gus thought about returns. I have recently began selling on ebay 72 positive feedbacks no negatives. Last week i sold a Michael Penidia Bowman auto for $120, card was straight from pack to sleave. I actually sold the card the day i opened it. Anyway the bottom has fallen out of the card and the guy wants a full refund. saying that the card was damaged off center etc. i stated in the auction that i accepted no refund. The card i shipped was mint do i have a leg to stand on or what should i do?

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
tigersin84 said:
Just seeing what you gus thought about returns. I have recently began selling on ebay 72 positive feedbacks no negatives. Last week i sold a Michael Penidia Bowman auto for $120, card was straight from pack to sleave. I actually sold the card the day i opened it. Anyway the bottom has fallen out of the card and the guy wants a full refund. saying that the card was damaged off center etc. i stated in the auction that i accepted no refund. The card i shipped was mint do i have a leg to stand on or what should i do?

Ask him for a scan of the "damaged" card he claims he received.

Members online