Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
no work or baseball today ,temp should hit 90 again .Sorting a large box of cards that came in last week .Getting ready for 4000 kids at stadium two days next week this will be my make or break me for money sells .

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, George and Barry :mrgreen: :cool: Just started work just over an hour ago...how I remain awake has yet to be discovered ::facepalm:: :lol: Working on coffee #2 so I'm sure that will help as well. Looking forward to the next 2 days off to catch up on sleep and such too.

Dan - How was your weekend and any plans for today?

George - Another new week for you...still feeling successful?

Barry - 90 degrees...man that will probably be our summer high in September ::facepalm:: :lol: Enjoy the weather dude!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Alex, I always feel like we will find what we are looking for. Today will be a big day in that direction!

How was the game?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
good luck !!!
I've bid on 25 of the same card last two months and only won 2 . Now i need to pick another player ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
No plans for us today Alex. How about yourself. Today is your friday right?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Another scorcher here but that's why they invented pool's and beer. ;)
Happy Memorial Day to all my fellow military retiree's & veterans's of all branches! :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George_Calfas said:
Alex, I always feel like we will find what we are looking for. Today will be a big day in that direction!

How was the game?

Nice! I hope you unravel some even better stuff today :) Cheers to great weather as well.

Dan - It is "Friday" :) A little napping after work then we may go BBQ shopping or something. Enjoy the day plans or not bud :cool:

Scott - Lame on the misprints but that is still a rad item. How have you been dude?

Barry - What were your 2 wins?

Ty - I hope you win...I want to see what you are going after :cool:

Dave(69) - Happy non working Monday dude! Enjoy the day as well :)

Members online

Latest posts