Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pro Baseball Spirits 2011 Releasing (Japanese Video Game)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I think I'm going to have to pick up a copy of this for my PS3. I think it would be pretty cool and a nice change up to play to the MLB stuff I've been playing for so many years.

I don't know about other consoles, but the PS3 will play any game from any region, so gamers can enjoy playing foreign imports.

Some gameplay footage with help for English speakers :
[youtube:2dq3nv5b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rHWY0hAWc[/youtube:2dq3nv5b]

A commercial for the game :
[youtube:2dq3nv5b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbuza2piaA[/youtube:2dq3nv5b]

Screenshot montage :
[youtube:2dq3nv5b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WaaH3RTu68[/youtube:2dq3nv5b]

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
PujolsCollector said:
That game looks like it would be awesome if I could read or understand Japanese.
The menus appear to have English on them, so you can navigate to play games and whatnot. I think it might be manageable to play with the English menus and some baseball things being universal.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
DaClyde said:
Rest assured, someone will post translations to GameFaqs after it is released.

And OperationSports.

Some of the Japanese baseball games are VERY in-depth.

If I remember correctly MLB Power Pros was originally a Japanese game; it's off-the-wall with caricature-like players, but had a pretty deep My Player mode where you could be any player from the big leagues (and manage their finances and personal life).

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
ffgameman said:
DaClyde said:

And OperationSports.

If I remember correctly MLB Power Pros was originally a Japanese game; it's off-the-wall with caricature-like players, but had a pretty deep My Player mode where you could be any player from the big leagues (and manage their finances and personal life).
Wow, that sounds awesome! The behind the scenes stuff of sports games is always my favorite part. I'd rather run franchise mode in solitude than play head to head online any day.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Card Magnet said:
ffgameman said:
DaClyde said:

And OperationSports.

Wow, that sounds awesome! The behind the scenes stuff of sports games is always my favorite part. I'd rather run franchise mode in solitude than play head to head online any day.

I own either 2009 Power Pros or 2010; it's a good game, but I couldn't stick with it. It was on PS2.

You decide during time-off (morning before afternoon game, night during early game days) how to spend your time - train, rest, go out with a friend, etc. You can even (eventually) woo a partner, like a TV reporter. :lol:

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Card Magnet said:
Ffg, are you telling me I can recreate the movie Mr. Baseball!?

:lol:

It's more text-driven than anything, but still rather interesting. I didn't get very far in my career with Mr. Wright.

Members online

Latest posts