Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1st Harper Bowman Red Auto/5 Hits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The Holy Grail of 2011 Bowman surfaces. And he decided to add his Biblical inscription and jersey #. Nice touch.

[ebay:349814ix]110694892959[/ebay:349814ix]

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Anyone want to predict the ending price, assuming the seller lets it ride?

I'm probably way off, but I see it ending for about $8k.

ekomsdeeew

Aug 18, 2010
kdailey4315 said:
When did regular Bowman Reds become /5? I always the regular Bowman Reds were 1/1.
was just about to ask the same thing...boxes to top $300 now ! :lol:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
shayscards79 said:
If that left side of that card isn't a scanning flaw... that card won't grade very well :lol:
It's not.
Read the description. ;)

My guess, No one will know because it will be sold offline, for way less than $12K.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Russ S. said:
shayscards79 said:
If that left side of that card isn't a scanning flaw... that card won't grade very well :lol:
It's not.
Read the description. ;)

LOL, yeah. I just read it. Oh well, still a nice chunk of change. I'd still rather have a red Machado for a PC. Still working on it as well; I have four more boxes of draft to bust in this case.

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
I say it hits $10k+. No way this sells for under.

Also, if the inscription is one of a kind, this thing is only going to go up. Considering it's 1/5, it's very possible that this is going to be a one of one. Just speculating. If the seller get's lucky, another /5 gets pulled with no inscription and you may see this one hit $20k.

Another good scenario for this seller is for the Super to be pulled.

And if you were on the fence about buying or selling 2011 Bowman, watch prices this week. If this card goes over $10k, you will see an immediate spike in price for 2011 Bowman.

Harper-mania in full effect!

crowTrobot

Nov 4, 2010
sportscardfanatic said:
I say it hits $10k+. No way this sells for under.

Also, if the inscription is one of a kind, this thing is only going to go up. Considering it's 1/5, it's very possible that this is going to be a one of one. Just speculating. If the seller get's lucky, another /5 gets pulled with no inscription and you may see this one hit $20k.

Another good scenario for this seller is for the Super to be pulled.

And if you were on the fence about buying or selling 2011 Bowman, watch prices this week. If this card goes over $10k, you will see an immediate spike in price for 2011 Bowman.

Harper-mania in full effect!

i think there is still too much available for it to spike at this point. it would certainly help in the future.

Izl Grzl

Apr 7, 2011
Depends on whether the seller went through the proper security channels with Ebay. Remember the Starburgs' from last year, The super you had to contact the seller first and be "pre-screened" and it sold for 20k+...the red border auto didn't have a "pre-screen" and it was up to almost $1mill before the seller pulled it and put it in a "real" auction. It fetched like 23k or somethin like that. Harper isn't about to get called up to the majors like strasburg was so I say card goes for $8-10k.

Latest posts