Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps for sale again?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If Panini buys them, I will rip my own head off with my bare hands and throw it through the front office window before my body collapses in death.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Card Magnet said:
If Panini buys them, I will rip my own head off with my bare hands and throw it through the front office window before my body collapses in death.
If this happens, I'm done with new releases. I will not buy anymore Panini products since my fiasco with their first basketball releases. They continue to produce terrible football products that are junk also.
Customer service has the worst performance in the hobby.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
I really have had great experiences with panini cs... Their product designs are meh but they aren't bad there IMO. This is all about leaf baby... Pause not. I want leaf to make sets like they used to be and include multiple stars in the game today. If they make a set called ichiro collection and put 1 ichiro auto every 75 boxes it's gonna suck. I don't want fans of ichiro autographs and chicks he got with on cards, I want players of the game that are also stars to be in a larger set.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
sethyarkony said:
I really have had great experiences with panini cs... Their product designs are meh but they aren't bad there IMO. This is all about leaf baby... Pause not. I want leaf to make sets like they used to be and include multiple stars in the game today. If they make a set called ichiro collection and put 1 ichiro auto every 75 boxes it's gonna suck. I don't want fans of ichiro autographs and chicks he got with on cards, I want players of the game that are also stars to be in a larger set.

uh...that's out of left field.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
PujolsCollector said:
Lifelongfan said:
It just means Gilmore buys something else.
+ 1. Lets pass the collection plate around FCB a couple times and buy Topps. I will start with $00.00000000001 (don't spend it all at once)
That could come in handy if StragburgMania commits to donate. If he says he'll give $20, he'd really only give 19.99, and then we'd need your donation to offset it.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
It would be nice is someone who collected once or collects currently buys it.
Someone with business sense and someone who knows when a product sucks BEFORE it gets produced!

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
Topps for sale?

Story in today's Wall Street Journal...

Very interesting
a6898aea-0c01-2aae.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Card Magnet said:
PujolsCollector said:
Lifelongfan said:
It just means Gilmore buys something else.
+ 1. Lets pass the collection plate around FCB a couple times and buy Topps. I will start with $00.00000000001 (don't spend it all at once)
That could come in handy if StragburgMania commits to donate. If he says he'll give $20, he'd really only give 19.99, and then we'd need your donation to offset it.
Hahahaha now thats funny. We need him to send that money before we buy Topps though. After we buy it we may not see it :lol: . Im just messing with ya StrasburgMania.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
But if Topps is possibly on the block doesn't that mean that their going to want to get their books looking as good as possible, and the best way to do that is to sell a TON of product right? Who cares if people don't buy product next year because they feel they got burned this year, that's the person that buys it from eisner's problem not his. Eisner needs to get top dollar today and that means showing juiced up profits and sales which also means letting the presses run, putting out a cheaper product and charging more for it. Hope that's not what happens but it might answer why (besides a blaster of 2011) I have stuck to singles this year.

Members online

Latest posts