Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Obama Robinson Cut pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Small change that would have been nice:

Robinson on the left showing what he put up with paved for the way for people that came after him, like President Obama.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
justinmandawg said:
Small change that would have been nice:

Robinson on the left showing what he put up with paved for the way for people that came after him, like President Obama.

...I think they got it right, though Obama could have been much further to the left...... :lol:

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Brewer Andy said:
Could be worse. At least there's pictures of them on the card. I kinda like it

Could be worse yet - it could have been pulled during a Beckett video break. ;)

That's a really nice looking Robinson cut though.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I must really be out of it. I hadn't even heard about that set. Awesome card. Quite a sig Barry has.

What is up with that set? Jackie Mason and David Cross? Rip Torn and Erik Estrada? Malcolm X and Rudy Giuliani? Quite a checklist.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
thefasterblade said:
Obama's signature looks like a scope. I hope that its not a telling sign of whats to come.

Sometimes people say things that make me scratch my head. The foretelling of his death probably wouldn't come from his autograph. I didn't and wouldn't vote for the guy. I sure as hell wouldn't want someone to kill him.

I like the fact that he'll have a drink. First time in 8 years we've had a president that would have a beer.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
justinmandawg said:
You seemed confused by it. I bet you'll be surprised to know that Bill Clinton's real first name is William.

:eek:

You're Kidding!!! William Clinton? I would have never thought!!

But seriously I am confused about why Obama's nickname is Barry, I have never heard him called that before. Why is that his nickname?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts