Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Auto Mailday- Gold Hellickson & Harper Auto 9.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I slowly find myself getting sucked into the addiction that is Bowman RC's

Jeremy Hellickson
33/50 Gold
Soon to be Shipped off to BGS- appears Very Clean

8ebe5ff6.jpg

I Know your not supposed to buy into the hype but
A guy at my LCS pulled this in front of me. Him being a Yankee fan and myself having
Luck with getting Auto's in person I gave him Whitey Ford and Reggie Jackson
Signed baseballs I had gotten a few years back, and 400$. In return for the RAW Harper.
I really worked the deal for the fact it had a very clean auto as the ones on eBay have awful streaking. I know the hype has died for the card but after getting his auto in person I kinda became a fan. But regardless, 2 signed balls that I got for free and 400$ for a raw card that turned into this.....

Just in from BGS...

6233f3f9.jpg

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
Re: Gold Bowman Mailday - Hellboy & Harper Slab

SICK!!!! Watch out on that Hellboy if they hit you with a 9 auto.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011

Big Mac McGwire said:
StrasburgMania said:

The auto looks good. No streaking and bold. I feel confident with it, just got to see

33b3c186.jpg
that ink on the side off the auto and the ink on the bottom right running off the rest of his auto

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

StrasburgMania said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
StrasburgMania said:

The auto looks good. No streaking and bold. I feel confident with it, just got to see

33b3c186.jpg
that ink on the side off the auto and the ink on the bottom right running off the rest of his auto

BGS usually doesn't count that unless it's totally off the card/sticker. He will be fine.

Adamsince1981 said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
bump for the night crowd and for my 2nd ever 9.5 Submission

Nice work! I always love your mailday/newest pick-up posts.

thanks for the words adam.

by the way, you have a sweeeet signature.

I have a SWEET mail day coming relating to Mr. Miller. Ill be getting the threesome in the mail this week..... I think you will like THEM.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Nice, not that I have looked at all of them. But Harper auto is best I've seen of his from 2011 Bowman. Just goes to show he crapped all over Topps (and his fans that wanted to collect these signed cards) signing all those crappy looking autos they paid him big bucks for. When he could have easily made them all look like that one if he just took a millisecond longer and pushed down a little harder on pen signing. Hell Boy will be a easy 10.

Members online