Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some Customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Presenting "Synergy Cards" Generation Now!

I didn't scan these, I made them complete from scratch. (Generation Now logo) fonts & all. Took me a bout 2 hours to do the whole card. I have a couple kinks to work out, mainly the upper stat fonts and I have to figure out how to fade the silver circles into the red background.

Base Version (Will be doing 18 different for his 07/08 goal total)
GNMG1aaaa2.jpg

Auto Version
GNMG1aaaaauto.jpg

These turned out WAY better than expected. I'm going to do the back design tonight, then get them printed. I know there are a couple other guys who do custom printing on here so I'm going to give them a try to see how these turnout.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
looks pretty good so far Terry.

they will look awesome once you fade the silver rings. also Synergy Cards should stand out more, what is going on behind the blade of his stick and Philips arena only has 1 "L".

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Ah okay. :? It was 1:30 this morning so I was uhh 1/2 awake you could say?... excuses excuses. lol

That is the puck behind the blade of the stick.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I thought it was the puck but it looked a little strange. don't get me wrong they look great but with a few minor alterations they will look even better.

are you going to get the autograph version signed?

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
pghbuccos said:
I thought it was the puck but it looked a little strange. don't get me wrong they look great but with a few minor alterations they will look even better.

are you going to get the autograph version signed?

I do plan on getting it signed, but I'll most likely only do 1 auto version, rather than 18.

Members online

Latest posts