Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals fans, how much do you love Daniel Descalso?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Now, I know I'm a little partial; holding a lot of his high end, including the super. But, this guy can do nothing but hit and drive in runs once the 7th inning starts! That triple he just hit, followed up by the Allen Craig HR was awesome. Love watching my former Springfield Cardinals come through big!

descalso.jpg

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I'll answer a question with a question... How much do you love having Cox and Miller in Springfield?

Also, I saw Descalso play while he was with Springfield and he is a real gritty ballplayer. The kind managers love even more than the fans.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
aaron41984 said:
I'll answer a question with a question... How much do you love having Cox and Miller in Springfield?

Also, I saw Descalso play while he was with Springfield and he is a real gritty ballplayer. The kind managers love even more than the fans.

Yeah, loved watching Descalso play here, had a better understanding of the game than most of the other guys on the field with him.

Can't wait to get out and see Cox and Miller. I was out of town last weekend, and they're on the road this week. I'll get out there though. Miller and Cox are both signing, Adminsince1981 got autos from both on Sunday. Including one sweet looking printing plate! Can't wait to get some of my own.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
TBTwinsFan said:
PujolsCollector is a fan. I know he is trying to start a PC.
I LOVE Descalso alot. I was at this game tonight and predicted an extra base hit. I am going to have the absolute best Descalso card collection on this planet one of these days. I am trying to get a job so I can buy the super and complete the 2007 Rainbow. Every time you pimp Descalso it cost me more money ::facepalm:: :lol: can we get a robber stealin money out of my wallet icon. I am just messing with you lol thanks for the offer on those cards the other day.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
someone has to fill the huge void Pujols is leaving in the line up showing off just how much money he is worth!

Kevin

Jan 15, 2009
PujolsCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:
I LOVE Descalso alot. I was at this game tonight and predicted an extra base hit. I am going to have the absolute best Descalso card collection on this planet one of these days. I am trying to get a job so I can buy the super and complete the 2007 Rainbow. Every time you pimp Descalso it cost me more money ::facepalm:: :lol: can we get a robber stealin money out of my wallet icon. I am just messing with you lol thanks for the offer on those cards the other day.
You didn't stay for the whole game?

Man this Welke guy really sucks, worst umpiring the Giants have faced all year, and that is some pretty hard competition.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
GiantsSuperCollector said:
PujolsCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Man this Welke guy really sucks, worst umpiring the Giants have faced all year, and that is some pretty hard competition.
No, I am not feeling too good. Welke is doing fine. Hopefully I get to see my 2 favorite things a Lincecum ND (he is the reason I went) and a Cardinals win. But I also got to be Descalso being clutch and Allen Craig. Lance Lynn pitches tommorow hope he shuts em down.

Jan 15, 2009
PujolsCollector said:
GiantsSuperCollector said:
PujolsCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:

No, I am not feeling too good. Welke is doing fine. Hopefully I get to see my 2 favorite things a Lincecum ND (he is the reason I went) and a Cardinals win. But I also got to be Descalso being clutch and Allen Craig. Lance Lynn pitches tommorow hope he shuts em down.
Did you see the call at first as well as the foul ball he called fair? Giants love us some Ryan Franklin :)

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
How much does he want for the Super...

By the way, you know what's awesome? Collecting a retired Hall of Famer that plays for your cards. It'll be cheaper than collecting Bowman Chromes!

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I love Craig even more! But, yes, Descalso is one of those fan favorite type guys for sure.

Having Cox and Miller in Springfield is awesome...see sig! Got a Cox Chrome IP as well.

Too bad the Cardinals gave up the lead tonight.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
pigskincardboard said:
How much does he want for the Super...

By the way, you know what's awesome? Collecting a retired Hall of Famer that plays for your cards. It'll be cheaper than collecting Bowman Chromes!
Super is on the Bay for $400 free shipping. Now there is a more expensive card 1/1 its like 800

Members online

Latest posts