Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Free Ebay Snipe ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I use the free gixen.com site as well. I don't make too many bids using snipes but it hasn't failed me yet in the 3 or 4 years i've been using it (except when my max snipe doesnt meet the minimum bid)

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
jBidWatcher. It's an app you install on your PC, and is the best tool for sniping as far as I'm concerned.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I don't understand why anyone would use esnipe, or any of the programs that you have to have your computer on for it to fire. I used to use Esnipe, and I probably paid them $400 for all the snipes I used. Then I found Gixen, and for $6 a year I get the same dependability. Both sites work great, but you can't beat the price of Gixen. I think I've had one snipe not go off out of about 1000, which is definitely worth the $394 I save over Esnipe.

Even if you prefer manual sniping, it doesn't hurt to sign up for Gixen as a backup in case you forget or your computer freezes or etc.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I realize Gixen is the most popular around here, but, having used most of the major free programs, the only one that has never failed me and has nice features without having to have software connected to the internet is www.BiddingScheduler.com.

Not only is it free and unlimited, it allows you to access your bid and watch lists and set snipes directly from there. It also emails you if the minimum bid surpasses your snipe. Great, great snipe program.

TonyH

Aug 9, 2008
Eastern Shore MD
BunchOBull said:
I realize Gixen is the most popular around here, but, having used most of the major free programs, the only one that has never failed me and has nice features without having to have software connected to the internet is http://www.BiddingScheduler.com.

Not only is it free and unlimited, it allows you to access your bid and watch lists and set snipes directly from there. It also emails you if the minimum bid surpasses your snipe. Great, great snipe program.

+1
I switched from Gixen to this last year and LOVE IT!

Members online

No members online now.