Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Darin Erstad new baseball coach at Nebraska

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
tm decomposer said:
beefycheddar said:
This should help my Cape League team develop a relationship with Nebraska.
Sickkk

We already had talked with him about getting some guys from there since he was helping the program out before now. He played for us in I think 1994.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
sigma_chi said:
Good for him! Also Will Clark's hat bothers me in your sig. I don't think a 10 gallon cowboy hat would sit that high on his head :lol:

Haha, used to drive me crazy too.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
beefycheddar said:
tm decomposer said:
beefycheddar said:
This should help my Cape League team develop a relationship with Nebraska.
Sickkk

We already had talked with him about getting some guys from there since he was helping the program out before now. He played for us in I think 1994.

Yeah, I have one of his Cape bats and a few other items from his time there. Speaking of... I had contact with Dan Dunn (?) about his game jerseys. If you know anything about that, drop me a PM. Thanks!

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
VizquelCollector said:
theplasticman said:
All your Erstad cards are belong to me :p

Awesome.

On a side note, I'm guessing there should be some very cool memorabilia to chase!

Yeah, I hope so!

notjomommasclint said:
its a great signing... and short term actually immediate impact... this could play well into the courtship for a 2 sport kid with 1st round baseball potential! ;) cause who could explain the life of a 2 sport husker better than a 2 sport husker with 1st round potential?

Exactly!

Members online