Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg Heyward Dual Relic Suoerfractor Auto Pulled.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
Today at my local Hobby Shop the Strasburg, Heyward Dual Relic Auto Superfractor Redemption was pulled. What do you feel the value of that card is?? He said he was listing it this weekend.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
yclipper21 said:
Today at my local Hobby Shop the Strasburg, Heyward Dual Relic Auto Superfractor Redemption was pulled. What do you feel the value of that card is?? He said he was listing it this weekend.
Whatever the highest bidder bids. ;)
Congrats to your shop. Where is it?

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
New York Mills, NY. A few Miles from Utica, NY. Hall of Frames Sports Collectibles.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
without at least a cell phone pic, I don't believe it! :twisted:

JK

I do wish we could see it though.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
ruffryder98499 said:
Blah. Reserve.
Probably won't even sell....

$(KGrHqMOKiEE3Bm-FTPLBN58lp0GFg~~_12.jpg

Especially when the description reads....
This is your chance to have one of the most coveted cards on the market. a once in a lifetime chance. You have seen what other Strasburg superfractors have gone for, $25,000. This is a Dual auto/relic with both Strasburg and Heyward superfractor 1/1. Imagine getting this graded and it coming back with a 10, the value would be off the chart.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
My $.02 worth would be to remove the reserve and let it ride. If your friend is really worried about getting at least what he feels it worth (isnt that the point of a reserve really?), then set the opening bid at that amount. I think reserves are really a waste and kill auctions. Most the time I see an auction with one, I hit the back button and move on, as from experience, most reserves are off the chart.

EDIT: and what Russ says ;)

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
WoundedDuck said:
without at least a cell phone pic, I don't believe it! :twisted:

JK

I do wish we could see it though.

I'm retarded. Forgot it was a redemption anyway. That's not that fun to look at ::facepalm:: :benson:

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
I don't see the point on a reserve either. You are to make out pretty damn well on that regardless. Its not like he paid a fortune for it and it trying to flip it.

Plus the description is cheesy.....could you imagine the value if it came back a ten?

You may as well say "could you imagine if you were walking down the street and found a garbage bag full of money?" The card is what it is...I agree, let it ride.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
shayscards79 said:
I don't see the point on a reserve either. You are to make out pretty damn well on that regardless. Its not like he paid a fortune for it and it trying to flip it.

Plus the description is cheesy.....could you imagine the value if it came back a ten?

You may as well say "could you imagine if you were walking down the street and found a garbage bag full of money?" The card is what it is...I agree, let it ride.
I'm increasing my bid by at least $25 just in case it comes back a 10. :ugeek:

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Don't get me wrong, it would be great to pull this card, but is it that great? Is it even a $1000 card?

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
Jastermereel said:
Don't get me wrong, it would be great to pull this card, but is it that great? Is it even a $1000 card?

I don't think it's worth that. I'll assume from your statement you don't either. With that said, I'd bet even money that it'll go for over 1k.

Members online

Latest posts