Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bautista AL Player of the Month.......again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
That's four of the last five months, for those scoring at home.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Jastermereel said:
elmalo said:
Jastermereel said:
He's a
Great
Hitter
You obviously dont know much about HGH.

nailed me
HGH by itself doesnt have much of an anabolic effect at all. However, it works synergistically with anabolic steroids. HGH by itself would not give much of any results at all.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
markakis8 said:
elmalo said:
Jastermereel said:
elmalo said:
Jastermereel said:
He's a
Great
Hitter

nailed me
HGH by itself doesnt have much of an anabolic effect at all. However, it works synergistically with anabolic steroids. HGH by itself would not give much of any results at all.

He was
Going for
Humor

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
Yes, I know. But it is getting really lame. Every post about him someone mentions it. You could say it about any player in the game.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
elmalo said:
markakis8 said:
elmalo said:
Jastermereel said:
elmalo said:
[quote="Jastermereel":2zsxxol3]He's a
Great
Hitter

nailed me

He was
Going for
Humor

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
Yes, I know. But it is getting really lame. Every post about him someone mentions it. You could say it about any player in the game.[/quote:2zsxxol3]

2rpwrah.jpg

(Joke ^^^^) :lol:

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
elmalo said:
markakis8 said:
elmalo said:
Jastermereel said:
elmalo said:
[quote="Jastermereel":2ftvb0pl]He's a
Great
Hitter

nailed me

He was
Going for
Humor

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
Yes, I know. But it is getting really lame. Every post about him someone mentions it. You could say it about any player in the game.[/quote:2ftvb0pl]

What is lame is you defend Bautista like he is your wife in every one of the said posts. There will be skeptics, because almost every great power hitter in recent memory has been found to have used HGH or Steroids. Canseco, Mac, Ortiz, A-Rod, Manny, Giambi, Sosa....Bonds. The list goes on and on. As a fan it is just the first thing that comes to mind.

With that said I am not a Bautista is on roids guy. What he is doing is nuts, but there is a pretty legitimate reason why the steroid thing always comes up in these Bautista posts and thats because big HR numbers usually end in performance enhancing drug alligations.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Crewfan82 said:
elmalo said:
markakis8 said:
elmalo said:
Jastermereel said:
[quote="elmalo":8ye2j0co][quote="Jastermereel":8ye2j0co]He's a
Great
Hitter

nailed me

He was
Going for
Humor

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
Yes, I know. But it is getting really lame. Every post about him someone mentions it. You could say it about any player in the game.[/quote:8ye2j0co]

What is lame is you defend Bautista like he is your wife in every one of the said posts. There will be skeptics, because almost every great power hitter in recent memory has been found to have used HGH or Steroids. Canseco, Mac, Ortiz, A-Rod, Manny, Giambi, Sosa....Bonds. The list goes on and on. As a fan it is just the first thing that comes to mind.

With that said I am not a Bautista is on roids guy. What he is doing is nuts, but there is a pretty legitimate reason why the steroid thing always comes up in these Bautista posts and thats because big HR numbers usually end in performance enhancing drug alligations.[/quote:8ye2j0co]
I am not defending him. All Im saying is that you can accuse anyone in baseball of being on something. And I could care less if they are or arent. Doesnt matter to me one bit what these guys put in their bodies.

Members online

Latest posts