Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greensboro, NC Show this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbackrob

Sep 13, 2008
Has anybody been to this show recently. I haven't been in years and was wondering if it is worth going to.

thanks,

rob

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
anyone going to the show can you please keep an eye out for 2002 Charlotte Knights Choice Minor league either team set or a Jose Canseco single from this set for me?

rickey5191

May 24, 2011
i live in Raleigh, not too far away and i am getting really tired of the shows in NC including the one at the State Fair Grounds. It's always the same dealers selling the same stuff and usually nothing but NC State and UNC things with NASCAR sprinkled in and a Carolina Hurricane on top.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
If any of you folks would be so kind as to look for the following I would be most appreciative. It is from the 1980 Charlotte O's Police set. Generous finder's fee attached:

peppergirls.jpg

Thanks!

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Will do.

That's a set I keep my eyes out for at shows here for you.

Thanks so much! That is the final card I need for my set. The O's used the same style of card for their team issued set in 1981. I have had some folks see the '81 set in the past and think it was the '80 set.