Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's Hot List is Live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Sold a Crawford Orange about 6 Months ago for $40 cash and thought I was making out pretty well..... :benson:

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Sold my Crawford Contenders BGS 9.5 w/ 10 auto for 73 dlvd. Happy with the sell. Learned about holding when a player does something like he did. Now anyone want a Dom BRO for $550 in BGS 9.5 w/ 10 auto? :)

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bmc398 said:
Sold a Crawford Orange about 6 Months ago for $40 cash and thought I was making out pretty well..... :benson:

It is what it is, you didn't know. Here's the most recent Orange sale [phil:14r2grpi]150611299459[/phil:14r2grpi]

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I honestly feel like if Bruce can keep it up, there's room for him on this list for weeks to come. He only has 2 RC Auto's, and both are still $50 or less. He's a popular, known name in the hobby, and IMO could become a hobby superstar.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
I honestly feel like if Bruce can keep it up, there's room for him on this list for weeks to come. He only has 2 RC Auto's, and both are still $50 or less. He's a popular, known name in the hobby, and IMO could become a hobby superstar.

I completely agree, he's a guy who could make it for consecutive weeks as his stuff just keeps rising 20,30,40 percent a week, kind of like Heyward last year.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
i think TCU auto his only rc. The other rc auto is heritage insert

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
Topnotchsy said:

Sterling baby!

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
Topnotchsy said:

Sterling baby!

thanks

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
Sebby Valle in the team photo!

$(KGrHqF,!h0E1KsNd72DBN,,lD!I(w~~_12.jpg

That's the BA Hot Sheet :) Maybe he'll make the hot list next week - [phil:fc1ji41s]390317496890[/phil:fc1ji41s] - things don't have to move a whole lot :)

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I sold my Crawford elite auto from my UCLA Bruins pc - never thought I'd ever move that one. I also sold my Lyles autos a couple months back as I figured he'd struggle all season. Definitely wrong there.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Lance Lynn actually didn't have a bad start. He retired the first 10 he faced, then the defense just gave up on him. Theriot bobbled a DP ball that would have been an inning-ender, got a FC out of it, so no error, and Rasmus & Craig gave up on a ball in the outfield. I was actually impressed with Lynn.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Okay, so i wouldn't normally do this...

But just for ***** and giggles, I think you should check the completed auctions for Asdrubal Cabrera's 2006 BDPP Chrome REFS over the past two weeks.

I think, at the very least, this deserves an edit and an honorable mention.

Members online

Latest posts