Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any interest in piggybacking on PSADNA $10 BlueFlip special?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
http://www.psacard.com/specials/dnaspecial.chtml said:
Autograph Authentication and Encapsulation Special

Any single signed cut or card sent in with a declared value of $100 or less is now only $10 each. There is a 10 card/cut minimum per order. You get the autograph authenticated and encapsulated in PSA’s tamper evident case for only $10. (Please note: this is for the autograph only (Blue Flip); cards will not be authenticated or graded).

Be sure that your submissions are postmarked by June 30, 2011.

No PSA Collectors Club membership required!

This special is valid for Sport and Non-Sport autographs that will fit into a regular sized PSA holders. This special is not valid for items that would be placed in our 8x10 photo holder.

Turnaround Time Varies with Demand.

Possibly sending a submission near the end of the month. Figured a few people may want help if they have less than 10.
Post if your seriously interested and post your count.
You would be responsible for the $10 per fee, a portion of shipping to PSA and back to me and all of the return shipping to you.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
boxbreaker44 said:
This would be the size
Decided I should shoot PSA an email to confirm that tickets can go this way since dont care about authenticating the ticket itself. Will post response once recieved.

Just an FYI, I will be providing timelier updates in the thread on the baseball forum.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=135572&start=30

This thread can still be used, but the most up-to-date information will be posted there.

Members online

Latest posts