Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasurg Super Pulled at Peninsula Sportscards, Belmont CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Pretty cool. I have been to that shop and I actually pulled a 2010 BDPP Machado Blue Ref Auto. Cool shop and the dude working there was cool too!

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Glad it went to someone like this instead of someone like Mr. Mint owning it.
Lisu, if you hear on how to buy raffle tickets, let us know.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
THIS guy giving all the money to charity is amazing.
hats off to him, and maybe it will inspire others
to do similar things.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I spoke to him when it was pulled a month or so back.
I will be contrinuting/donating at least some cool gift to this raffle to help celebrate this man's generosity.
I invite everyone to do the same! BG

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Not good news at all. This hobby has been built on greed, dishonesty, and opportunism. Actions like those of this man, Magicpapa, and others threaten to ruin the legacy of all the patch fakers, pack searchers, and all those dealers who've traded $20 worth of packs to an 8 year old kid that pulls a $300 insert. For shame.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
phillyfan0417 said:
Awesome story.

Its always nice to kill a conspiracy theory...

...the case just arrived there last week...

....hmmmmm....from WHERE....??

:shock:

See, Tamer, you can never KILL a conspiracy theory. If you cut off it's head, another one will grow from it. Like in Heathers. Or Tony Shaloub's character in Men in Black.

:D

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I don't know, but I'd like to see a full family tree just to make sure that there is no relation between the Gray and Grant families.

Certainly seems shady to me that someone so close to Dallas pulled this card, especially after it's obvious that the dealer clearly has a retail relationship with Leaf. Plus, we already know that Brian is human and a human pulled it.

So much room for conspiracy here, and I think they're just beginning.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Someone ought to set this man up with front row seats when Strasburg returns to action with maybe a chance to meet him before the game or something! Refreshing story.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I don't know, but I'd like to see a full family tree just to make sure that there is no relation between the Gray and Grant families.

Certainly seems shady to me that someone so close to Dallas pulled this card, especially after it's obvious that the dealer clearly has a retail relationship with Leaf. Plus, we already know that Brian is human and a human pulled it.

I didnt want to say this but I feel like I need to.

That picture is photoshopped. Brian is in the original handing the card to the guy and his kid and it had a post it that said, NOT TO BE PACKED OUT IN RRR. I know this because i was there in california even though i've never been there.

Also, I have a friend who told me this was going down.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

That picture is photoshopped. Brian is in the original handing the card to the guy and his kid and it had a post it that said, NOT TO BE PACKED OUT IN RRR. I know this because i was there in california even though i've never been there.

I hate to break the news, but it has been brought to my attention that when Brian was a child, a close relative of his often purchased Philadephia Cream Cheese. The owner of the card has been quoted as saying "he has never been to Philly..." Something is up.

Wes

OG
Administrator
phillyfan0417 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Are we sure that California is a real state?

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
That card was 1st pulled originally in Melbourne, FL from the only shop in town. Unfortunately it was pulled by some loser, rather than a loyal good customer.

Members online

Latest posts