Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gypsy Queen Sepia Mini /99

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
I looked for the checklist online and it said that the Sepia was supposed to parallel the entire 350 card base set. However, I have yet to see one of Posada. I've seen about 3 each of the parallels /10. So while the sepia are hard to find, they can't be THAT hard to find, and I'm thinking that there actually aren't Sepia parallels for every player. Unless they were accidentally never produced or there was either some severe collation issue and all 99 of them are in one box that has yet to be opened :lol: Any other player collectors having this problem?

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
Was it ever confirmed that only the first 100 cards got Sepia mini parallels?

Same question for the Framed Bronze parallels.

I collect Bronson Arroyo and have every other Gypsy Queen parallel - one of each printing plate, stamp relic, leather, etc etc. but have never come across one of these. It would make sense that it doesn't exist...

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
There aren't any Sepias on ebay, Sportlots, or COMC for cards 100-350. Think it's safe to assume they do not exists.

The Framed Papers were advertised as being only cards 1-99, but not so with the Sepias. Until tonight I always assumed all the cards had Sepias; saves me a lot of looking.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
100% sure that sepias are only 1-100 of the basic set. I tried doing this set for a while. Never saw one over the number 100.