Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2wrtb9m0]Hey Art, was yesterday your estimate?

Was supposed to be. Either he forgot, got to busy, or I missed something, and I don't think I missed anything, sooooo.
Hopefully he'll be around Monday.[/quote:2wrtb9m0]

What are you having estimated, Art?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
69MetsFan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":8ndohion]Hey Art, was yesterday your estimate?

Was supposed to be. Either he forgot, got to busy, or I missed something, and I don't think I missed anything, sooooo.
Hopefully he'll be around Monday.

What are you having estimated, Art?[/quote:8ndohion]

I'm having some yard construction done in my backyard. It was all woods last year, and I've spent ALOT of time clearing and cleaning up, and now need alot of fill and loome so I can expand my kennels.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Guten Morgen!!

Greetings from the Bavarian Deutschland gentlemen.

Been in Germany since early, early Wednesday morning. So glad to be out of the heat of Afghanistan (and out of Kyrgyzstan).

How's everyone been?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
69MetsFan said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":97k1f0d5][quote="George_Calfas":97k1f0d5]Hey Art, was yesterday your estimate?

Hopefully he'll be around Monday.

What are you having estimated, Art?[/quote:97k1f0d5]

I'm having some yard construction done in my backyard. It was all woods last year, and I've spent ALOT of time clearing and cleaning up, and now need alot of fill and loome so I can expand my kennels.[/quote:97k1f0d5]

Ahhhh, I see.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Anthony K. said:
Guten Morgen!!

Been in Germany since early, early Wednesday morning. So glad to be out of the heat of Afghanistan (and out of Kyrgyzstan).

How's everyone been?

Guten tag, Herr K!!!!
Let's see, Germany...Afghanistan, Germany...Afghanistan. Yeah, I'd take Germany,too!!!! :D

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
69MetsFan said:
Anthony K. said:
Guten Morgen!!

How's everyone been?

Guten tag, Herr K!!!!
Let's see, Germany...Afghanistan, Germany...Afghanistan. Yeah, I'd take Germany,too!!!! :D

Haha, me too.

Went out and had a delicious doner kebab for lunch today. Oh, how I missed the sweet, sweet taste of pita bread, goat cheese and thinly cut lamb *drool*. Not to mention, I've already had a nice Weisen or two ;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
69MetsFan said:
Good morning George, junky & Art! :D
Record heat here for the next few days. :?
How's the heat in S.C. George?

Upper 90s to 100; actually seems a lot less though. We have gotten a bunch done and late yesterday we found the inner firebox wall.

kilnopeningorFirebox.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
Good morning George, junky & Art! :D
Record heat here for the next few days. :?
How's the heat in S.C. George?

Upper 90s to 100; actually seems a lot less though. We have gotten a bunch done and late yesterday we found the inner firebox wall.

kilnopeningorFirebox.jpg

Hydration & sun block are your best friends. ;)
Are there any photo's of the kiln that you have to work with to get an idea of the placement of the items?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Hoping the work day flies by so I can go back to sleep ::facepalm:: :lol:

George - Well done with the firebox find/dig! It's incredible how cool that looks and how intact it is as well :mrgreen:

Art - Wow that sounds like a HUGE project with the yard. Best of luck on getting a great quote and I hope it gets done as smooth as possible.

Anthony - Welcome back home to Germany dude! Glad to hear you are a bit safer and with some family :D

How the heck are the rest of you MTers?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dave, no photos. In fact everyone's ideas of how big and what type of kiln this is has been wrong from Day 1

Alex, thanks. This wall is really nice the mate on the right side is badly damaged and deteriorated.

Members online

Latest posts