Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My SUPER pick up !! Steal??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Junior Griffey said:
I'll root for him for you, but I think it's going to take a lot more than rooting.

He's been fairly terrible at every level throughout the minors. Even if you take out his terrible relief appearance, he still has an ERA over 4.5 out of the pen

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Eh, it is worth the pick-up. The bottom of au. superfractors sell for about that much. If he gets even the least of hype/spike, you are looking at a great ROI (autographed superfractors tend to do that). Good luck with it!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Interesting way to spend $120+.

Steal? No, not unless middle relief MiLB pitchers in the Padres system with zero strikeout potential are suddenly going to become the hobby rage.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
not really a steal, but would 125 dollars in packs get you an auto super? 9999 out of 10000 times ...no

Kevin

Ndepaul99

Jul 20, 2010
morgoth said:
Does it have to be a steal for you to enjoy the card?

no not at all, just figured i would take a gamble on a superfractor auto. Makes it kinda cool to watch a guy throughout the minors and hope he does well enough to get called up,( in this case called up again). I love busting prospect products, but never really hold on to any, and watch them through the minors, so i figured i would take a gamble on a cheap superfractor auto and hope he pans out, never know. thanks for your responses though.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Superfractor said:
Eh, it is worth the pick-up. The bottom of au. superfractors sell for about that much. If he gets even the least of hype/spike, you are looking at a great ROI (autographed superfractors tend to do that). Good luck with it!

an 08 super auto of some royal sold for 70 lisson or someone i believe. maybe mario lisson was his name but i couldnt be 100 percent positive.

Members online