Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever have a tracking # come up as "delivered"...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
... and you didn't receive it?

This has never happened to me before. I have two items from ebay, both say delivered on the 4th. Only one arrived. I'm kinda freaking out because it is a $70 card that I really need.

Did I get screwed?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Ty Hope said:

This has never happened to me before. I have two items from ebay, both say delivered on the 4th. Only one arrived. I'm kinda freaking out because it is a $70 card that I really need.

Did I get screwed?

When that happened to me, I ended up losing out. I got 3 packages the same day, but not a 4th one that DC said was delivered. Ended up losing the Paypal case. No card/no refund.

Hope you end up better.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I've had it happen a couple of times TY, and the cards showed up. One time I was the seller and it appeared several weeks later. Hope it shows up for you. ;)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
I've had it happen a couple of times TY, and the cards showed up. One time I was the seller and it appeared several weeks later. Hope it shows up for you. ;)

So they arrived after the DC said "delivered"? Weird, but good to hear. Guess there still is hope.

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
I has a Topps Chrome Strasburg auto last year say it was "delivered", but I never received it. $150 card! I talked with my postmaster and he says that it may have been delivered to the wrong address, but they couldn't tell for sure. Based on the detailed tracking/times they have internally, they can sometimes find out where it may have been delivered to, so I would check with the post office. I lost the PayPal claim, but luckily the card was insured. The seller was very helpful and opened a lost article claim at his post office. After it was initially declined, we both submitted a dispute and I eventually got most of my money back from the claim. Not sure why I never got the full amount, but got like $140 of the $150 back, so I left it at that.

Good luck in your case!

reljac

Apr 12, 2010
Pearland, Tx
Ty Hope said:

Did I get screwed?

I thought that happened to me when buying from a board member, but then I found out my wife had picked up the mail and left it inside a folded stroller for a week... before I was able to recover it...

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Good to hear. I have heard of this issue happen when the package winds up at a neighbors house or something like that...it gets scanned delivered and they drop it in the wrong house.

Members online

Latest posts