Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay What the H? Listing ended without my authority?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I just received a message from ebay that a 30-day listing I had started last night had ended. I assumed someone clicked the BIN but that didn't happen, so I went to the URL and saw "You ended this listing by indicating this item is no longer available."

Only problem is I DIDN'T! Has anyone ever seen this happened? Did someone hack my ebay account to end my Anthony Rendon auction? I'm so confused...

[ebay:e8w6nykg]360371838921[/ebay:e8w6nykg]

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Just got a follow-up message:

eBay Listing Removed: Duplicate listing

You recently listed the following Fixed Price listing. This is a sample of the removed listings. To see the full list, please go to My eBay, click the Activity tab, and then click the Unsold link under the Sell heading.

360371838921 - (5) 2010 Topps Team USA Anthony Rendon Rookie RC Lot

Unfortunately, we had to remove these listings because they were duplicates of other Fixed Price listings that are currently active on your eBay account. Please use the following information to ensure you are following this policy:

Sellers aren't allowed to list multiple, identical fixed-price items on eBay at the same time. The number of listings that can be displayed on a single page is limited, and having many identical listings makes it more difficult for buyers to see the range of items available to them.

This rule applies even if the seller:
-- Lists in more than one category
-- Uses different user IDs

Seriously? What a STUPID policy. As it turns out, the second listing was an error anyway, but of course they had to cancel the listing that had the offers... ::facepalm::

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts