Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dylan bundy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

towsontiger1121

Jan 21, 2011
whats his ceiling ? no autograph issues . love hinm going to orioles. could be in majors in 2 years. and did i mention no auto cards this is the guy thats gonna be the hit in bowman draft this year whats your thoughts?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
towsontiger1121 said:
whats his ceiling ? no autograph issues . love hinm going to orioles. could be in majors in 2 years. and did i mention no auto cards this is the guy thats gonna be the hit in bowman draft this year whats your thoughts?
::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
No chance he'll hit the bigs out of HS in 2 years.

markcorrigan

Dec 17, 2010
Russ S. said:
towsontiger1121 said:

Porcello? Haha :lol:

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
Really like the pick. Appears to have Strasburg like stuff and an incredible work ethic. Dude has been doing rotator cuff workouts since age 14. Had 150 Ks and only 5 walks as a HS Senior. Good to have another Towson guy on here. Class of 1999.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
markcorrigan said:
Russ S. said:
towsontiger1121 said:

Porcello? Haha :lol:
Ok, and?

The O's aren't as stupid as the Tigers in rushing their pitchers. They are painfully slow actually.
Anyways, how did that work out for you? :lol:

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
People have to stop saying Strasburg-like stuff.

Right now, Strasburg doesn't even have Strasburg-like stuff.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
thefasterblade said:
People have to stop saying Strasburg-like stuff.

Right now, Strasburg doesn't even have Strasburg-like stuff.

LOL

What happened to Nolan Ryan type stuff or Bob Feller type stuff?

I would love to find Ricky Vaughn type stuff personally as it is winning.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Russ S. said:
towsontiger1121 said:

I'd also say no chance you sign him. Just read an article today after being drafted where he said he wasn't just throwing a contract $ out there and that hes not signing if his $30 million asking price is met... double Strasburg's $.

Members online

Latest posts