Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where to eat at Progressive Field?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roberto_Clemente_21

Mar 24, 2011
My wife and I are going to Cleveland to see the Pirates play and I was just wondering what are some good food stands at Progressive Field?

ignition

Jul 29, 2010
Honestly, it's all just typical ballpark fare anymore. Back in the late 90s, early 00s they added a lot of concessions but since they became cellar-dwellers they scaled back big time (and don't worry, they'll be back in last place in a few weeks).

I will definitely say, though, that the lower level food is simply better quality than the upper deck. Not sure why, but I would assume it's because they're selling more where more people are so the food is cooked fresh as opposed to sitting around. Whatever the case, if you get a dog, you MUST get the stadium mustard on it... every time I go back home I make sure to bring back a bottle or two back to Houston. There is simply no substitute.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Roberto_Clemente_21 said:
My wife and I are going to Cleveland to see the Pirates play and I was just wondering what are some good food stands at Progressive Field?

As much as it pains me to say it, I'd skip the food at the "Ballpark Formerly Known As Jacob's Field." Grab a sandwich at Panini's before the game, only a block or so from the ballpark. After the game, drive over the Lorain/Carnegie bridge to Great Lakes Brewing Co. for some great food and world-class beer. Closed on Sundays. :(

Members online

Latest posts