Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jackie Robinson Cut, value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qboid

Jun 2, 2011
Hello everyone, I am sorry to be "that guy" making this thread, but I have tried to do some research on ebay and can not figure out the value of this (or really any) Jackie Robinson Cut:

IMG-9.jpg

I think the real problem is I just do not know the market for Cuts in general and how they usually sell for big name players.

I have gotten a GREAT ( ::facepalm:: ) offer of $450 for this card, but I am pretty sure it is better then that.

I do not plan on selling this card because for 6 years and many many many boxes in 4 different sports, I have been chasing a pull like this one to call the centerpiece of my collection. I just want to have an idea of the value. Since there are no complete Jackie cut autos on ebay, I figured this would be the best place to ask.

Thank you very much for any info you can provide.

qboid

Jun 2, 2011
Don't get me wrong guys, I am totally keeping it. I have waited six years to get a card this awesome. Just the idea of putting it in the mail makes me sad, lol.

I just had no idea of the true value and was curious. I can always make more money, but I can never pull this card again, so it is staying with me.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
If you are not selling it the value is quite irrelevant. You want to know the value put it on ebay with a silly BIN and the highest offer will give you an idea on this. I for one would think since the auto looks a bit "different" than normal it may take a slight hit. Other than that there is no one that could give you an exact dollar amount.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
I like the vintage signed program cut better (vintage), over the lined paper retired TTM type signature.
But whats up with these cuts cant they cut them square and clean. they got 3 years old working making these goofy things?

Members online